Kizatou (生砂糖) is a Higashi that can easily be shaped or pressed.
Powdered sugar 100g 100g 100g
Kambaiko Mochi rice flour 15g 27g 50g
Katakuri-ko As needed
Hot water 10cc 20ml 2 tbspoon
Oil (optional) 1-2 drops
- Mix the sugar and the flour.
- Gradualy add hot water and mix
- Knead mixture until smooth and pliable.
- Add color if desired.
- Cut and shape.
- roll it to a flat sheet, use a small cooki cuter to make shapes
- roll it to a flat sheet, cut strips and roll them up as a coil
- sculpt them.
The three alternative are recipes that I have found called either Fukiyose or Kizato.